#2   Mobile Device Tips

I am one to learn everything I can about whatever devices I am using, so was pretty much already familiar with most of these suggestions about my Galaxy 3.

I began to follow up on one suggestion regarding the Playstore. Instructions said to clear cache, then clear data, but as I looked at it it said all of the application data  that would be deleted perannently including files, settings, accounts and databasts  I decided not to clear it.

I was allready familiar with changing sections on the notification bar.   Regarding ITunes syncing.  I chose not to do this as I choose not to have ITunes on my phone or tablet. I get enormously frustrated with this company, as whenever you get a new device and try to attempt to remove an old one, it never works properly.

I was not familiar with wifi direct, but realized I had already used an app to render my device as a wifi source. I only use on trips, when I need a quick wifi source, Kindle download etc.

Mostly what I found, is going through this list and my phone helped me to clean up and delete apps I was no longer using.  I have some apps which I use often and well (Evernote, Wunderlist, Mighty Groceries) but it is always fun to see what else is out there.



Comments

Popular Posts