23 things-Starting out

# 1
Years ago I took part in the Web 2.0 program imlemented by the same group.  It was actually a requirement of my job and truth, be known, I did not want to participate.  My then director was insistent however, so I went through the list one by one and have to admit I learned a lot.  Not everything was useful, but I had my favorites, some of which I still use today.

Those "things"  included things like Facebook, which now of course is part of our culture.  So who knows what I'll pick up here.  

Comments

  1. I am really glad to see you will give this new version of the program a whirl....there is no doubt you will pick up a few new favorites, and hopefully, you will have a little fun too!

    Patricia Post
    CMLE

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts